ye one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ." - Galatians
Pray continually for the salvation of our
many lost loved ones!!!
- Roger Snell goes to see about results of PET scan for lung and colon cancer tomorrow.
- Mark Brown has melanoma on face, pray they get it before it spreads.
- Susie Fingado (preacher's sister's daugher-in-law) had heart attack today.
- Pray for the campout meeting.
- Reagan Brown sick.
- Sonny and Kevin Paine - Father and Son - Sonny at UVA with heart attack and Kevin at AMC with same.
- Cheryl Anderson - sick.
- Vickie Snead - Jimmy Shifflett's aunt - in hospital with little hope.
- Elaine Turner scheduled to see surgeon regarding problem.
- Ann Griffin - has case of shingles now losing blood internally.
- Bruce Pell - headed to UVA with pains running down his arms.
- Preacher's sister Peg hurt her back lifting Bud. Needs encouragement.
- Families in Church who are travelling.
- Roger Snell - Has colon and lung cancer among other problems. Seeking treatment options.
- Brenda Dagenhart (Melissa's mom) - doing well after surgery.
- Aaron and Tiffany's sons - Seth and Luke are both very sick.
- Rhonda (Brooks) Thompson - recovery from surgery.
- Bro. Gregory's sister - Debbie has bleeding ulcers and is in hospital.
- Rachel Robinson - having problems with nose bleeds.
- Kenny Mays - surgery was successful. Pray for speedy recovery and no recurrences.
- Manda Owen-Pace - her husband's friend was rushed to hospital with ruptured aorta.
- Friend of Wanda Weaver named Brenda - has cancer and may be facing operation in September.
- Tony Chappell - had triple bypass surgery. Also spiritual needs.
- Olivia (Rick Williams' daughter) - induced labor.
- Mollie - Special request.
- Mary Evans - cancer in the hip.
- Darlene Harris' father, Morris Puckett - Darlene asking prayer for him.
- Bro. Hardison, missionary to the Rock of Ages - his wife passed away.
- Jerry Demastus - returning cancer, now in his abdomen.
- Sherry Vess - having bad back and hip pain, causing her to be bed ridden at times.
- Vickey Lawson's mother - doing better with pain patches.
- Haywood Fortune - back operation this month. This is third one.
- Lou Bryant - double pneumonia and urinary tract infection.
- Bro. Hardin asked prayer for his grandson who has sprained/broken arm and another family member dying with cancer.
- Bro. Sutton's deacon has pancreatic cancer and was told he has 6 months to live.
- Bro. Williamson asked prayer for his wife who has raised lump on her side.
- Mrs. Sandridge having complications from medicine and severe pain in her legs.
- Pray for those who were convicted in the services.
- Harry and Peggy's grandaughter sick.
- Darlene Robinson - back pain.
- Toni Hobbs (Teddy Barnette's mother) has CDIF infection.
- Krystin had successful delivery of newborn girl.
- Mrs. Ward to be operated on for blocked colon.
- Aubrey McCray - bone marrow cancer.
- Barabara Owen - hip and back pain.
- Margaret Gwinn has stage 4 cancer now.
- Sonny Heatwole - has cancer all over his body.
- Frances Carr - having back problems again.
- Dee Dee Carter asks prayer for her son Ronnie for God to do a work in his life.
- Ginny Carnell's sister - aneurysm.
- Peggy Moore's nephew, Travis - needs a work of grace in his heart.
- Mark Cashion - Peggy's brother in law, had stroke.
- Jimmy Hood now in Hospice care.
- Jerry and Donna Davis - both have cancer.
- Leonard Lynch - hep C from chemotherapy. Trying new drug on him.
- Garry Miller, Harry's Bro-In-Law - they found cause of high BP but there is no treatment.
- Oscar Edwards (Bro. Edwards Brother) - has fast progressing Altzheimers.
- Lori Parcham's neighbor - too weak for bone marrow transplant.
- Sheila - Missionary wife through Rock of Ages - cancer and not long to live.
- Tossie - Kenny,Thelma and Darlene's sister - has lung cancer and is not saved. Starting treatment today.
- Bruce and Jaynie's job situations.
- Joyce Thompson - skin cancer.
- Leah Kulp - Breathing problems.
- Margaret Taylor - gallbladder operation.
- Diane Williams - lung disease that could be life threatening.
- A missionary's daughter needs treatment for Lyme disease that is a long way from her home.
- Phyllis East (Kathy's Aunt) - has bleeding ulcer and was taken to hospital.
- Hanna Vess still having complications from bump on the head.
- Mike Miller's dad seems to be getting worse and doctors aren't providing answers.
- Amy Mann - found out she does have cancer.
- Josie Nissley - pain in jaw reoccurring.
- Bro. Edwards back in church but very weak.
- Preacher's sister Ferol has pneumonia and an infection.
- Lady in hospital named Joyce who fell and broke her leg, asked us to pray for her.
- Margie Williams - Anthony's grandmother has failing health.
- Vera Brown is back in the nursing home but still needs our prayers.
- Allen Chapell
- Ronnie Brown's mother, Juanita in hospital with possible stroke and spot on her back.
- Cuppy came through operation but is having complications. She has stage 3 cancer.
- Bruce's Dad in ill health also.
- Jaynie's brother Chuck enlarged heart.
- Timmy Hoy - persecution from other inmates.
- Margaret Conners' daughter.
- Juan Gomzaley - has stage 4 cancer.
- Cameron Pace - 13 year old that has lung cancer.
- Dave Fingado's wife (Preacher's sister's sister-in-law) has breast cancer. His son has cancer also.
- Jayne Pell asks for prayer for her neighbor.
- Cecil Gibson - spot on his lungs has been diagnosed as cancer.
- Courtney Small - amputated one leg up to the knee and the other foot.
- Jesse Steppe - ovarian cancer.
- Pray God will work on the heart of David Firebaugh.
- Cameron Hyden - complex cyst on her right kidney.
- CT Cash - Throat cancer.
- Mrs. Ward - has cancer and too weak for treatments.
- Bro. Mathias - in pain as he nears time for operation on his back on the 27th.
- Little Kenny - hip causing pain due to developing arthritis.
- Bro. Glass - just got out of hospital but not able to go like he would like.
- Linda Small - liver and pancreatic cancer.
- Judy Walker - Josh Kulp's aunt - in critical care. Has pancreatic and intestinal cancer. Refused chemo so far. Needs salvation.
- Jeff Plemons intestinal complications.
- Sarah Whitney - cancer now in liver. 3 young children and is 20 weeks pregnant. Had surgery and starting chemotherapy.
- Pray for Sarah's son Phoenix - had ESR blood test. His is 40 and should be between 3-13.
- Carson Truslow - operated on brain tumor in Oct but didn't get it all, has another operation this month.
- Bro. Edwards - prayer for his son who needs salvation.
- Timothy Hall - on last treatments for cancer, keep him in prayer.
- Peggy Moore - asking prayer for her mother.
- Tom Harlow asking prayer for his cousin who is 67.
- Vickie asking prayer for her sister, Shirley Coleman 80 yrs old, bedridden with Parkinson's disease.
- Amanda Fitzgerald has terminal cancer.
- Katy asking God for more children.
- Shirley Zimmerman - congestive heart failure.
- Ryan Danray - brain surgery to remove cyst.
- Kylie King - lives near Bro. Mike - has leukemia and not much chance of survival. Pray family seeks God.
- Harry's sister Nancy - Salvation.
- Mrs. Hardenson - pray that the Lord will hear our cry to heal her of cancer. She has 3 little children.
- Lori asks for prayer for her husband for salvation.
- Preacher's family Evelyn has cancer in lungs and lymph nodes, Bud very sick, Ferol, still hanging on, even walking and went to church Sunday PRAISE GOD!!
- Pete Carr (Jimmy Carr's brother) - had heart attack and needs salvation.
- Bro. and Sister Glass - pray God gives them strength and good health.
- Lou Guadagno has mass in spine between the 10th and 12th vertabrae. Has also had a stroke now.
- Linda Jorden (Bruce Pell's cousin) - dying with cancer.
- Pastor Jeffrey Lazarro of the Phillipines - CAT scan revealed tumor in bladder, surgery too expensive, seeking other treatments.
- Steve Fitzgerald - cancer.
- Christians around the world who are being persecuted.
- Jimmy Odom (missionary) - Health.
- All of our armed forces
fighting for our protection and freedom!
- Bro. Olen King and Vernell's grandon, Cancer.
- Pray for
- Pray for our country and it’s leadership!
- Pray for our Missionaries!
Missionary and other Prayer Requests:
James Kennard - Missionary to the military.
Charles Henderson's son - has cancer.
Steve Cooper - broken heart yet pressing on ,going to Oregon to build a Spanish ministry with the migrant workers.
Jerry Alford -Venezuela pray for the missionary work in that country.
Todd and Eva Caudle as they seek the Lord for a new field and the extra support they need.
Beams Bibles ministry
Robert Johnston wife Mary missionaries to Haiti
Joyce Todd Africa husband was killed a few years ago on this field and she is staying with the work.
We will post online prayer requests
for two weeks unless we know there is still a need.
Please keep us updated on your prayer requests. We will happily keep your
request posted if needed.
you like for us to pray for you?
Send me your prayer requests!
Join our email prayer list sent out every night (Except service nights)
E-mail Prayer Request