ye one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ." - Galatians
Pray continually for the salvation of our
many lost loved ones!!!
- Pray for the family of Brenda Booth who passed away 6/13/13.
- Pray for the family of the 24 year old who drowned this past weekend.
- Pray for Wade Hutchinson who had major stroke last week.
- Pray for Pastor Owen - under great stress lately.
- Pray for the camps coming up soon.
- Christians around the world who are being persecuted.
- Jeremy Boan - passed out in church Sunday night, not sure why.
- Frances Carr - insect bite caused face to swell.
- Darlene Robinson - having bad headaches.
- Gene Mathias - having severe back pain after surgery.
- Family of Chester Campbell (Kathy's Uncle) - passed away this past week.
- Pray for safe time during the Father/Son fishing trip.
- Preacher Owen's brother, Nelson - having throat problems.
- Darlene Brown - Unexplained swelling in the face.
- David Cloud and Way of Life Ministries - Pray for upcoming decision on same sex marriages and (sectarian prayer) at government meetings.
- Brenda Booth's niece - Laura and her 4 children.
- Molly - Rick Williams' daughter - miscarriage.
- Willie Almarode - Son, Harvey passed away.
- Ginny Carnell - Pray for safe trip to Finland.
- The family in Crozet who lost their daughter to accidental shooting.
- Peggy Moore's brother' grandchild, Reagan Batten - has kidney tumor and is in hospital.
- Family who is friends of Harry and Peggy were in serious accident in PA.
- Treva Rexrode - having biopsy done, pray for good results.
- Victoria Owen - problem with dry sockets from having wisdom teeth removed.
- Victims of the terrible storms that raged Oklahoma.
- Mr. Wood that he will be able to attend services again.
- Doug Cox - Has bakers cyst that they can't do anything about but give pain meds. Pray it will go down quickly.
- Patsy Thompson - Major surgeries planned for June 25th.
- Bro. Mathias' wife - Physical problems.
- Jaynie Pell - not doing well with meds for pain..
- Leighann Brown - Food allergies.
- Bobby Eavers - Will be having kidney removal and transplant in August.
- Bonnie Durham - in hospital with bronchitis and other problems.
- Florencio Esparra (email request) - Pray for his marriage.
- Frances Carr - pinched nerve and still having pain, even after shot.
- Shirley Miller - had fluid pumped off her kidneys, very sick.
- Krista Owen - special request.
- David Turner - Hernia.
- Cookie - having coughing problems.
- Denise Gaddy's (works at Walmart Dist Ctr)- requested prayer for her uncle had heart attack, needs salvation.
- Gene Cash's son - Lou Gehrig's disease.
- Pat Smiley - Stage 4 breast cancer.
- Eddie Holland - On life support.
- Kenneth Miller (Mike's dad) - aneurysm in his Aorta.
- Theresa Miller - bad hip pain.
- Paul and Victoria - Pray for God's will for their lives.
- Bro. Williamson - Pray for a church building in KY where he can start a church.
- Robin James - Terminal cancer, is in Hospice care at hospital, pray for her family.
- Blake Brown - many health problems, also salvation.
- Elden Fletcher - Found spot on his lungs.
- Family of Dave Hunt (editor of the Berean Call) - passed away recently, pray for his wife especially.
- Kenny Mays' nephew - has infection now.
- Stewart Sprouse - Back home, not doing well, needs God.
- Sam Lane - In nursing home and losing a lot of weight.
- James' brother, Tommy - Kidneys were shutting down but doing a little better now.
- Received letter about a Pentecostal pastor who was beheaded in Tanzania. Pray for his family and his church and other pastors there.
- Roger Snell - Very high cholesterol, blood pressure, other health issues.
- Faye Snell - intestinal problems.
- Bro. Hood (Preacher friend of Don Hardman) - his wife has blood clot in her leg and her kidneys aren't working well.
- Mrs. Sandridge - health.
- Kathleen - Has shingles.
- Richard Showalter (Dennis' uncle) - Health issues.
- Thelma Crist - Health.
- Darlene Robinson - Vertigo.
- Jim Nichols - came to Honor Society before, had heart attack and not doing well.
- Randy Gregory (Bro. Gregory's brother) - spiritual needs.
- Rhonda Brooks - problems with her foot.
- JoAnn Sutton - ulcers under her skin, very painful.
- Margaret Conner - requests prayer.
- Amanda Brooks' grandmother - heart problems.
- Pray for Amanda as well.
- Preacher's sister Ferol - having difficulty breathing due to congestive heart failure.
- Victoria Owen's Dad - Having same symptoms that his brother had, a disease that took his life.
- Bro. Gregory - continual pain.
- Josie Nissley - Too much iron in blood, a condition known as hemochromatosis.
- Oley - Little girl with very high sugar count.
- Bud and Peg - Bud getting worse.
- Preacher's other sister Doris who fell and broke ankle.
- Preacher's sister Evelyn - Going for radiation treatment Wednesday.
- Bob and Betty Driscol - Both with health issues.
- Ron House - tumor have reappeared and are prevalent in his body now.
- Phylis (Ron's Wife) - As she deals with Ron's illness.
- Royce Holleman, Sr. - 53 year old Preacher with TB (for 25 years, contracted it in the Marine Corp.) now has Emphysema and is not doing good. His sister is asking for prayer.
- Frank Caceres' wife (Cookie) - Recovery from surgery.
- Jeff Shifflett - In critical condition.
- Jeff Cook - was in accident and is paralyzed from the waist down.
- Bruce Pell's mother - Heart problems.
- Herbert Williamson - Neuropathy in feet.
- Charlotte Tishner - health issues.
- Jeff Plemons - Pinched nerve in back
- Andrea Stinnett - Colon cancer.
- Vickie Paugh - health issues.
- Ronnie Hyden - Heart problems. Pray for his spiritual health also.
- Laura Hardman's mother still having numerous health issues.
- Don Hardman's brother - had heart attack. His parents both have heart problems also.
- Basil White - having health issues.
- Jim and Sue Sullivan - both with health issues.
- Jimmy Odom (missionary) - Health.
- Wayne Bryant - Chron's disease.
- Ms. Wheeler - health and other issues.
- Mrs. Sandridge’s
granddaughter – serious eye problems.
- All of our armed forces
fighting for our protection and freedom!
- Jerry Smith – Health
- Richard Carr – Heart
- Bro. & Sister Glass
- Bro. Earl Hughes' wife - Bad
- Liz Flint, Robbie Landes, Louie Garrison, Juanita Landram,
Cindy McCraft, Mrs. Todd, Alma Armentrout (Bro. Gregory’s sister), Little Levi,
Bro. Olen King , Haley Parker, Diana Kemp, Darlene Gum, Jonathan Smith, Vernell's grandon, Alice Roadcap, – All with Cancer.
- Beverly Gibbons, Sandra
Reynolds, David Hurle, Sam Baldwin- Leukemia.
- Brandon Gentry - nerve
- Pray for
- Pray for our country and it’s leadership!
- Pray for our Missionaries!
Missionary and other Prayer Requests:
Bro. & Sis. Glass
Johnstons - Missionaries to Haiti - their son was in an accident in 2000 and is a quadrapalegic. While he was in MO for medical treatment, someone broke into his house and stole his meds that were in a safe.
Francis Landingin-Cambodia - A church building for a village church supplies for the Bible Institute
Charles Henderson - Mexico Wife's health her name is Kay salvation of souls, Local Pastor having a family conference and he said 900 dollars for tires on his car
Donnie Whitlock -Wanda his wife for health and the ministry there in
Frank Careres,wife Cookie still recovering from heart surgery ,Spanish Pastor in the church at Rome GA. Desires prayer for his sons and grandchildren.
Steve Cooper - broken heart yet pressing on ,going to Oregon to build a Spanish ministry with the migrant workers.
Jerry Alford -Venezuela pray for the missionary work in that country.
Robert Johnston - Wife Mary, she is doing better and able to stay on the field. Praise the Lord for the healing . Pray for the work there in Haiti.
Todd and Eva Caudle as they seek the Lord for a new field and the extra support they need.
Beams Bibles ministry
Frank Raddish missionary to DC govt. buildings has prayer meeting in U.S.Capital and Bible Studies in other buildings.
Robert Johnston wife Mary missionaries to Haiti
Joyce Todd Africa husband was killed a few years ago on this field and she is staying with the work.
We will post online prayer requests
for two weeks unless we know there is still a need.
Please keep us updated on your prayer requests. We will happily keep your
request posted if needed.
you like for us to pray for you?
Send me your prayer requests!
Join our email prayer list sent out every night (Except service nights)
E-mail Prayer Request