ye one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ." - Galatians
Pray continually for the salvation of our
many lost loved ones!!!
- Ann Griffin (H's Mom) pancreatic cancer appears to have returned, pray for a miracle.
- Samantha Showalter - pray for safe delivery of baby.
- Margaret Ward - has another tumor and they say they can't do anymore radiation.
- Mike and Sharon Jones went to wake up their 15 mo old daughter and she was dead. Pray for their family.
- Pastor Steve Parker passed away Wednesday, pray for their church and his family.
- Vera Brown (Beverly's aunt) was on life support, they took her off and she did fine for a while. Pray for a full recovery.
- Harry's sister, Peggy Miller - has diabetes and spot on her foot.
- Bro. Gregory's sister, Shirley - having trouble with drain tube.
- Mrs. Edwards' daughter needs liver transplant.
- Brandon Turner's operation was successful.
- Rachel Robinson - flu.
- Mr. Perkey's grandson - has Chron's disease and in the hospital.
- David Hoy's sister, Peggy - is in the hosptial with a stroke.
- Billy Sprouse - in hospital and needs salvation.
- Mrs. Sandridge - problems with heater going out, health issues also.
- Cold is very hard on the elderly.
- Darlene Robinson's tests came back good! Praise the Lord!!
- Bro. Gregory - hurt his back picking up a box and in continual pain from botched operation.
- Pray for Ricky Thompson's family as he passed away.
- Many in the church family have the flu.
- Megan (Williams) Miller's Mother In Law, Judy Miller passed away, remember her and her husband Vernon.
- Gene Mathias fell and re-injured his back.
- Paul Owen requests prayer as to God's will for his career.
- Steve Fitzgerald - cancer.
- Travis Lilly - in hospital.
- Walter Bayrum - wife passed away and is causing depression in him, also going for a biopsy.
- Danny Banks - difficulty breathing.
- Denise Gaddy - had major neck surgery and is recovering at home. Thank God for a successful operation.
- Christina Bradley-Mullins - last stages of cancer.
- Evan Brooks' wife, Amanda - stroke.
- Kathleen's friend, Bonnie - her son had a stroke in his eye, he is 40.
- Raygan Batton - Bone marrow transplant recovery.
- Angel Barnett - back pain and treatments have not helped.
- Mary Vess - doing better now, thank God for answered prayer..
- Joe Walker - attempted suicide.
- Mr. Willetts (Treena's Dad) - Had surgery and is very weak.
- Bruce Pell - asthma, bronchitis.
- Joe Griffin (H's Stepdad) - diabetes now under control, will check heart problems soon.
- Margaret Conner - back pain.
- Rusty Steele - cancer spot on his tongue.
- Rhonda Brooks - high blood pressure, sore on foot, low oxygen
- Roger Snell - hand needs another operation, lost job due to missed work.
- Roy Robinson and family - Roy has cancer and may not live long.
- Harry Moore's Brother-In-Law, Gary Miller - uncontrollable High blood pressure.
- Bro. Hardman asking prayer for Pastor Albert Creel who has pancreatic cancer and will have surgery soon.
- Ron House - last stages of cancer.
- Alston Hodges - bad asthma.
- Thelma Crist - health issues.
- Brandon Turner - esophagus problems.
- Mrs. Pell (Bruce's Mom) - heart issues.
- Blake Yoder - severe case of Crohn's disease.
- Preacher's sister, Ferol - experiencing a lot of pain and bad cough.
- Caroll Durham - Mrs. Sandridge's granddaughter's husband has lung cancer.
- John Wood - Having blood pressure problems.
- Margaret Gwinn - Health issues.
- Pete Brown - severe pain in arms, neck and chest.
- Bro. Gregory's sisters - Shirley and Debbie health issues.
- Amber Kulp - numerous health issues..
- Destiny Estes - Bone cancer and is 9 years old.
- Albert Creel - preacher in MS who was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer.
- Darlene Brown - growth on her adrenal gland.
- David Hoy - health issues.
- Al Martin - Cancer.
- Ralph Dameron - Cancer.
- Wade and Barbara Clifton - Wade had prostate cancer and now his PSA is on the rise, Barbara has health issues also.
- Marlene Crank - Hedda Hanson's husband's sister - diagnosed with cancer only has 2 months to live.
- Elaine Turner - High blood pressure and other issues, needs prayer.
- Daniel Offenbacker - problem with eyes due to diabetes.
- Sammy Allen - suffered heart attack, undergoing treatment.
- Sam Layne - just had kidney stone removed, still recovering, they found tumor while operating.
- Bro Whitlock returning to the states from the Phillipines, has food poisoning along with the Bells Palsy.
- Rachel Gray (in school where Bro. Shifflett works) - is 13 and diagnosed with cancer.
- Gene Brewer (Anthony's uncle) - cancer.
- Mr. Shifflett (neighbor to Frances Carr) - has stomach cancer and is 90 which DR says too old for operation.
- Mrs. Bryant in nursing home and not doing well.
- Mrs. Wheeler is getting weaker by the day.
- Ted Mullins - heart attack, had to return from mission field.
- Lanny Thompson - 2 year old taking chemo treatments.
- Elaine Turner's Dad is very ill.
- Denise Burns (neighbor of Darlene Brown) - cancer, going for Chemotherapy treatments.
- Ervin Miller - had gallbladder operation and needs recovery.
- Mr. Wood having further health issues, he's 102.
- Linda Thompson - diabetes.
- Arnold King - developed 2 hernias.
- Vernell Morris - macular degeneration.
- Vicki Paugh - hip and back pain.
- Ruth Hunt - Just lost her husband, now she is terminally ill and has 4 months to live.
- Clint Snell - Digestive problems.
- Clara Ward (Mrs. Hardman's mother) - is doing some better, pray for her health and salvation..
- Josie Nissley - blood disorder.
- Charles Henderson's son - found out that he didn't have pancreatic cancer but had another issu.
- Sharon Allen - she is blind and her husband just passed away.
- Mrs. Owen having stomach problems, pray they find the answer to this.
- Simon Schrock - Leukemia.
- Patsy Thompson's mother (Minnie Fitzgerald) - had stroke and will need rehab.
- Christians around the world who are being persecuted.
- Preacher Owen's brother, Nelson - having throat problems.
- Bro. Mathias' wife - Physical problems.
- Leighann Brown - Food allergies.
- Shirley Miller - had fluid pumped off her kidneys, very sick.
- Pat Smiley - Stage 4 breast cancer.
- Kenneth Miller (Mike's dad) - aneurysm in his Aorta.
- Blake Brown - many health problems, also salvation.
- Stewart Sprouse - Back home, not doing well, needs God.
- James' brother, Tommy - health issues.
- Richard Showalter (Dennis' uncle) - Health issues.
- Jim Nichols - came to Honor Society before, had heart attack and not doing well.
- Randy Gregory (Bro. Gregory's brother) - spiritual needs.
- Bud and Peg - Bud getting worse.
- Bob and Betty Driscol - Both with health issues.
- Phylis (Ron's Wife) - As she deals with Ron's illness.
- Royce Holleman, Sr. - 53 year old Preacher with TB (for 25 years, contracted it in the Marine Corp.) now has Emphysema and is not doing good. His sister is asking for prayer.
- Frank Caceres' wife (Cookie) - Health.
- Jeff Cook - was in accident and is paralyzed from the waist down.
- Herbert Williamson - Neuropathy in feet.
- Charlotte Tishner - health issues.
- Andrea Stinnett - Colon cancer.
- Ronnie Hyden - Heart problems. Pray for his spiritual health also.
- Laura Hardman's mother still having numerous health issues.
- Don Hardman's brother - had heart attack. His parents both have heart problems also.
- Basil White - having health issues needs God.
- Jim and Sue Sullivan - both with health issues.
- Jimmy Odom (missionary) - Health.
- Wayne Bryant - Chron's disease.
- Mrs. Sandridge’s
granddaughter – serious eye problems.
- All of our armed forces
fighting for our protection and freedom!
- Jerry Smith – Health
- Richard Carr – Heart
- Bro. & Sister Glass
- Bro. Earl Hughes' wife - Bad
- Liz Flint, Robbie Landes, Louie Garrison, Juanita Landram,
Cindy McCraft, Mrs. Todd, Alma Armentrout (Bro. Gregory’s sister), Little Levi,
Bro. Olen King , Haley Parker, Diana Kemp, Darlene Gum, Jonathan Smith, Vernell's grandon, Alice Roadcap, – All with Cancer.
- Beverly Gibbons, Sandra
Reynolds, David Hurle, Sam Baldwin- Leukemia.
- Brandon Gentry - nerve
- Pray for
- Pray for our country and it’s leadership!
- Pray for our Missionaries!
Missionary and other Prayer Requests:
Bro. & Sis. Glass - several churches have dropped his support and he was in the hospital with hemorraging.
Bonnie Collinwood - fluid on the brain.
James Kennard - Missionary to the military.
Charles Henderson's son - has cancer. Also, house was broken into, car stolen, then found but now needs repair. Kay's nerves are on edge due to all this, asked for prayer.
Herbert Williamson and Travis Clayton canvasing areas trying to reach people to start a church.
Johnstons - Missionaries to Haiti - their son was in an accident in 2000 and is a quadrapalegic. While he was in MO for medical treatment, someone broke into his house and stole his meds that were in a safe.
Francis Landingin-Cambodia - A church building for a village church supplies for the Bible Institute
Donnie Whitlock - Has lost 40 pounds and has numerous health issues.
Frank Careres',wife Cookie having difficulty regulating sugar levels.
Steve Cooper - broken heart yet pressing on ,going to Oregon to build a Spanish ministry with the migrant workers.
Jerry Alford -Venezuela pray for the missionary work in that country.
Robert Johnston - Wife Mary, she is doing better and able to stay on the field. Praise the Lord for the healing . Pray for the work there in Haiti.
Todd and Eva Caudle as they seek the Lord for a new field and the extra support they need.
Beams Bibles ministry
Frank Raddish missionary to DC govt. buildings - cancer removed from colon, taking chemotherapy treatments.
Robert Johnston wife Mary missionaries to Haiti
Joyce Todd Africa husband was killed a few years ago on this field and she is staying with the work.
Bob Mitchell - asked us to keep him in prayer as he is in a church where he was asked to help as they were having some difficulties.
We will post online prayer requests
for two weeks unless we know there is still a need.
Please keep us updated on your prayer requests. We will happily keep your
request posted if needed.
you like for us to pray for you?
Send me your prayer requests!
Join our email prayer list sent out every night (Except service nights)
E-mail Prayer Request