ye one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ." - Galatians
Pray continually for the salvation of our
many lost loved ones!!!
- Frances Carr in hospital with chest pains. Going to have stress test.
- Vaughn Dagenhart (Melissa's Dad) needs bypass surgery scheduled for Nov 11th.
- Teresa Bowman (Friend of Kathleen) - needs heart transplant.
- Mrs. Hardenson - pray that the Lord will hear our cry to heal her of cancer. She has 3 little children.
- Jeff Plemons - still battling bacterial infection in intestines.
- Wayne Walley - Back surgery scheduled for Nov 11th.
- Bro. Gregory's test came back good (colonoscopy and endoscopy)!
- Preachers prostate checkup came back good!
- Bro. Hardman's son has trial hearing coming up Nov 19th.
- Mrs. Sandridge having trouble with her eyes.
- Lora asks for prayer for her husband for salvation.
- Pray for preachers in Houston who are being asked to hand over their sermons.
- Family of Martin Duncan who passed away.
- Josie Nissley - in need of serious jaw surgery.
- Thelma Crist - had CAT scan, pray for good results.
- Caleb and Becky (Nissley) Wilson - miscarriage.
- Francis Brenneman - had stroke.
- Ronnie Hyden - That God would open his eyes.
- Rhonda Brooks - pinched nerve and arthritis.
- Bro. Jimmy still coughing after weeks.
- Mary Alice - having tests run.
- Preacher's family Doris has hospice in now, Evelyn has cancer in lungs and lymph nodes, Bud very sick, Ferol, still hanging on.
- Tim Hall - Frankie Hall's son - his cancer has returned.
- Bro. Gregory - congestive heart failure causing swelling.
- Shirley Denton - body is rejecting liver transplant.
- Victoria's sister - that she can get custody of step children.
- Victoria's cousin's boyfriend - has cancer and is young.
- Pete Carr (Jimmy Carr's brother) - had heart attack and needs salvation.
- 5 year old boy who needs heart transplant.
- Olivia (Rick William's daughter) - having health issues.
- Tiffany Brown having complications from pregnancy.
- Sue Sullivan had bad fall and fractured eye socket, going through therapy.
- Young boy named Matthew having rough time with chemotherapy treatments.
- Harry requests prayer for man he has been witnessing to.
- Bruce Pell requests prayer for a coworker whose mother (Stella Crawford) may have had a heart attack.
- Mitchell Seaman - congestive heart failure.
- Micky Staton - infection in his foot.
- Truman Walker - 5 year old with breathing problems.
- Vickey Lawson's mother.
- Jimmy Hood - only has 20% usage of his heart.
- Mr. Music, Elaine's Dad - health problems.
- Roger Snell has bad breathing problems.
- Bro. Williamson will need hip replacement soon and neuropathy in feet.
- Bro. and Sister Glass - pray God gives them strength and good health.
- Ann Griffin - radiation treatments done. Will be retested soon.
- Phyllis House - has blood clot and is now on blood thinner.
- Rodney Gregory (Bro. Gregory's brother) - Has COPD and given a few months to live.
- Albert Creel, preacher in MS has pancreatic cancer.
- Lou Guadagno has mass in spine between the 10th and 12th vertabrae. Has also had a stroke now.
- Richie Ferrier - Stage 4 pancreatic cancer.
- Dorothy Sandridge's neighbor going blind.
- Linda Jorden (Bruce Pell's cousin) - dying with cancer.
- Bruce's Mom - still battling heart issues.
- Kenneth Miller - CT scan showed signs of emphysema going to a lung specialist
- Tim Hoy - Pray he seeks God and lives right when he gets out of prison.
- Sam Lane - in nursing home.
- Stewart Sprouse - health deteriorating fast.
- Matt, a 16 year old who lives in Zions Xroads only has only a few months to live.
- Pastor Jeffrey Lazarro of the Phillipines - CAT scan revealed tumor in bladder, surgery too expensive, seeking other treatments.
- Charles Henderson is about to start a Spanish speaking ministry in Bro. Sammy Allen's old church.
- Little girl with IGA kidney disease.
- Harry's sister, Peggy Miller - has diabetes and spot on her foot.
- Paul Owen requests prayer as to God's will for his career.
- Steve Fitzgerald - cancer.
- Alston Hodges - bad asthma.
- Clara Ward (Mrs. Hardman's mother) - is doing some better, pray for her health and salvation..
- Simon Schrock - Leukemia.
- Christians around the world who are being persecuted.
- James' brother, Tommy - health issues.
- Randy Gregory (Bro. Gregory's brother) - spiritual needs.
- Royce Holleman, Sr. - 53 year old Preacher with TB (for 25 years, contracted it in the Marine Corp.) now has Emphysema and is not doing good. His sister is asking for prayer.
- Frank Caceres' wife (Cookie) - Health.
- Ronnie Hyden - Heart problems. Pray for his spiritual health also.
- Laura Hardman's mother still having numerous health issues.
- Jimmy Odom (missionary) - Health.
- Mrs. Sandridge’s
granddaughter – serious eye problems.
- All of our armed forces
fighting for our protection and freedom!
- Bro. Earl Hughes' wife - Bad
- Bro. Olen King ,Vernell's grandon, Cancer.
- Pray for
- Pray for our country and it’s leadership!
- Pray for our Missionaries!
Missionary and other Prayer Requests:
James Kennard - Missionary to the military.
Charles Henderson's son - has cancer.
Frank Careres',wife Cookie having difficulty regulating sugar levels.
Steve Cooper - broken heart yet pressing on ,going to Oregon to build a Spanish ministry with the migrant workers.
Jerry Alford -Venezuela pray for the missionary work in that country.
Robert Johnston - Wife Mary, she is doing better and able to stay on the field. Praise the Lord for the healing . Pray for the work there in Haiti.
Todd and Eva Caudle as they seek the Lord for a new field and the extra support they need.
Beams Bibles ministry
Frank Raddish missionary to DC govt. buildings - cancer removed from colon, taking chemotherapy treatments.
Robert Johnston wife Mary missionaries to Haiti
Joyce Todd Africa husband was killed a few years ago on this field and she is staying with the work.
We will post online prayer requests
for two weeks unless we know there is still a need.
Please keep us updated on your prayer requests. We will happily keep your
request posted if needed.
you like for us to pray for you?
Send me your prayer requests!
Join our email prayer list sent out every night (Except service nights)
E-mail Prayer Request