ye one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ." - Galatians
Pray continually for the salvation of our
many lost loved ones!!!
- Kathleen Fitzgerald - having continual strokes. If God doesn't intervene, they can't help her.
- Charley Vealey - Stage 3 cancer.
- Bruce Pell - pray he can find a job closer to home.
- Betty Rankin (Cookie's Mom) - has been real sick for a few weeks.
- Larry Small - still needs bypass surgery. Doctor would not operate.
- Courtney delivered baby - pray all goes well in coming days.
- Kay and David Gibson - loss of their son in accident.
- Timmy Shifflett - was operated on for kidney stones.
- Bro. Edwards - prayer for his son who needs salvation.
- Darlene Robinson - waiting for test results from stress test.
- Richie Ferrier - Taken to hopsital with internal bleeding from pancreatic cancer.
- Timothy Nichols - Broken arm will be operated on today.
- Timothy Hall - on last treatments for cancer, keep him in prayer.
- Hanna Vess - still having issues.
- Krista Owen's son - Drew, has walking pneumonia.
- Bro. Gregory's brother Randy - pneumonia and COPD - needs salvation.
- Susie Hodge - still suffering after operation on jaw.
- Mrs. Sandridge asked prayer for a 5 year old girl who has a brain tumor.
- Steve Floyd - recovering from operation.
- Peggy Moore - asking prayer for her mother.
- Tom Harlow asking prayer for his cousin who is 67.
- Vickie asking prayer for her sister, Shirley Coleman 80 yrs old, bedridden with Parkinson's disease.
- Vickie's son - Tommy Shifflett - having issues with kidney stones. Needs to go for training but is in much pain.
- Pray for Hardman's as they travel.
- Amanda Fitzgerald has terminal cancer.
- Rick McKeehan - friend of Timmy Owen - serious condition in hospital in Atlanta.
- Katy asking God for more children.
- Dennis' nephew in bad accident a while back is scheduled to go to Duke University.
- Blake Brown needs operation soon.
- Josie Nissley needs device to help with her jaw and their sons need operations soon.
- Shirley Zimmerman - congestive heart failure.
- Rhonda Brooks - may have a more serious disease causing problems in her feet.
- Bethany Cox - real sick and is close to having pneumonia.
- Don Hardman's son - pre-trial in December, if not dismissed it goes to jury trial. (accident related).
- Bro. Edwards weak at times with heart issues.
- Ryan Danray - brain surgery to remove cyst.
- Kylie King - lives near Bro. Mike - has leukemia and not much chance of survival. Pray family seeks God.
- Harry's sister Nancy - Salvation.
- Andy and Josie's sons need operation soon.
- Qua - 15 yr old has cancer.
- Jimmy Odom - coming off field due to health problems.
- Bro. Mathias has buldging disc.
- Katy Suter - in her 70's and has aneurysm in the hostpital.
- Teresa Bowman (Friend of Kathleen) - needs heart transplant.
- Mrs. Hardenson - pray that the Lord will hear our cry to heal her of cancer. She has 3 little children.
- Jeff Plemons - still battling bacterial infection in intestines.
- Mrs. Sandridge having trouble with her eyes.
- Lora asks for prayer for her husband for salvation.
- Francis Brenneman - had stroke.
- Ronnie Hyden - That God would open his eyes.
- Preacher's family Evelyn has cancer in lungs and lymph nodes, Bud very sick, Ferol, still hanging on, even walking and went to church Sunday PRAISE GOD!!
- Bro. Gregory - congestive heart failure causing swelling.
- Shirley Denton - body is rejecting liver transplant.
- Pete Carr (Jimmy Carr's brother) - had heart attack and needs salvation.
- 5 year old boy who needs heart transplant.
- Jimmy Hood - only has 20% usage of his heart.
- Mr. Music, Elaine's Dad - health problems.
- Bro. Williamson will need hip replacement soon and neuropathy in feet.
- Bro. and Sister Glass - pray God gives them strength and good health.
- Albert Creel, preacher in MS has pancreatic cancer.
- Lou Guadagno has mass in spine between the 10th and 12th vertabrae. Has also had a stroke now.
- Linda Jorden (Bruce Pell's cousin) - dying with cancer.
- Bruce's Mom - still battling heart issues.
- Kenneth Miller - CT scan showed signs of emphysema going to a lung specialist
- Matt, a 16 year old who lives in Zions Xroads only has only a few months to live.
- Pastor Jeffrey Lazarro of the Phillipines - CAT scan revealed tumor in bladder, surgery too expensive, seeking other treatments.
- Harry's sister, Peggy Miller - has diabetes and spot on her foot.
- Steve Fitzgerald - cancer.
- Alston Hodges - bad asthma.
- Clara Ward (Mrs. Hardman's mother) - is doing some better, pray for her health and salvation..
- Simon Schrock - Leukemia.
- Christians around the world who are being persecuted.
- Royce Holleman, Sr. - 53 year old Preacher with TB (for 25 years, contracted it in the Marine Corp.) now has Emphysema and is not doing good. His sister is asking for prayer.
- Frank Caceres' wife (Cookie) - Health.
- Laura Hardman's mother still having numerous health issues.
- Jimmy Odom (missionary) - Health.
- All of our armed forces
fighting for our protection and freedom!
- Bro. Olen King ,Vernell's grandon, Cancer.
- Pray for
- Pray for our country and it’s leadership!
- Pray for our Missionaries!
Missionary and other Prayer Requests:
James Kennard - Missionary to the military.
Charles Henderson's son - has cancer.
Frank Careres',wife Cookie having difficulty regulating sugar levels.
Steve Cooper - broken heart yet pressing on ,going to Oregon to build a Spanish ministry with the migrant workers.
Jerry Alford -Venezuela pray for the missionary work in that country.
Robert Johnston - Wife Mary, she is doing better and able to stay on the field. Praise the Lord for the healing . Pray for the work there in Haiti.
Todd and Eva Caudle as they seek the Lord for a new field and the extra support they need.
Beams Bibles ministry
Frank Raddish missionary to DC govt. buildings - cancer removed from colon, taking chemotherapy treatments.
Robert Johnston wife Mary missionaries to Haiti
Joyce Todd Africa husband was killed a few years ago on this field and she is staying with the work.
We will post online prayer requests
for two weeks unless we know there is still a need.
Please keep us updated on your prayer requests. We will happily keep your
request posted if needed.
you like for us to pray for you?
Send me your prayer requests!
Join our email prayer list sent out every night (Except service nights)
E-mail Prayer Request