ye one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ." - Galatians
Pray continually for the salvation of our
many lost loved ones!!!
- Pray for our campmeeting this coming week.
- Harry and Peggy's grandaughter sick.
- Darlene Robinson - back pain.
- Pray for the preachers travelling in to campmeeting.
- Bro. Pete doing much better now after mild heart attack.
- Aaron and Tiffany's children have strep.
- Toni Hobbs (Teddy Barnette's mother) has CDIF infection.
- Krystin due any day now.
- Mrs. Ward to be operated on for blocked colon.
- Tiffany Brown - gallbladder surgery Aug 6th.
- Aubrey McCray - bone marrow cancer.
- Barabara Owen - hip and back pain.
- Wanda Weaver - in hospital and requests prayer.
- Margaret Gwinn has stage 4 cancer now.
- Amber Kulp to have surgery 7/30.
- Bruce and Emerson Pell - Mr. Pell just lost his brother.
- Clyde Sandridge's surgery went well, pray for quick recovery.
- Ginny travelling to see her sister.
- Sonny Heatwole - has cancer all over his body.
- Frances Carr - having back problems again.
- Dee Dee Carter asks prayer for her son Ronnie for God to do a work in his life.
- Ginny Carnell's sister - aneurysm.
- Peggy Moore's nephew, Travis - needs a work of grace in his heart.
- Margaret Conner in loss of her mother.
- Mark Cashion - Peggy's brother in law, had stroke.
- Harry's sister, Peggy, has gastritis.
- Jimmy Hood now in Hospice care.
- Blake Brown - goes for MRI soon.
- Melissa Shepherd - shoulder pain.
- Stacey Nissley - fell and cut the back of her head.
- Bro. Gregory and loss of his brother.
- Jerry and Donna Davis - both have cancer.
- Leonard Lynch - hep C from chemotherapy. Trying new drug on him.
- Garry Miller, Harry's Bro-In-Law - they found cause of high BP but there is no treatment.
- Oscar Edwards (Bro. Edwards Brother) - has fast progressing Altzheimers.
- Lori Parcham's neighbor - too weak for bone marrow transplant.
- Bruce Pell family in the loss of his mother.
- Clint Boyer - Kidney stones.
- Sheila - Missionary wife through Rock of Ages - cancer and not long to live.
- Tossie - Kenny,Thelma and Darlene's sister - has lung cancer and is not saved.
- Bruce and Jaynie's job situations.
- Joyce Thompson - skin cancer.
- Leah Kulp - Breathing problems.
- Roger Snell - multiple serious blood clots.
- Margaret Taylor - gallbladder operation.
- Diane Williams - lung disease that could be life threatening.
- Vickey Lawson's mother - doing some better now..
- Pete Graig - in an accident and at UVA in critical condition.
- Pastor Carlton Cooper in Savannah, GA - set to have kidney transplant 7/21.
- A missionary's daughter needs treatment for Lyme disease that is a long way from her home.
- Phyllis East (Kathy's Aunt) - has bleeding ulcer and was taken to hospital.
- Hanna Vess still having complications from bump on the head.
- Mrs. Sandridge getting weaker.
- Mike Miller's dad seems to be getting worse and doctors aren't providing answers.
- Amy Mann - found out she does have cancer.
- Josie Nissley - pain in jaw reoccurring.
- Bro. Edwards back in church but very weak.
- Preacher's sister Ferol has pneumonia and an infection.
- Rhonda Brooks - Doctor says she needs back and hip surgery.
- Lady in hospital named Joyce who fell and broke her leg, asked us to pray for her.
- Preacher's sister Peg as Bud is not doing well.
- Margie Williams - Anthony's grandmother has failing health.
- Vera Brown is back in the nursing home but still needs our prayers.
- Allen Chapell
- Ronnie Brown's mother, Juanita in hospital with possible stroke and spot on her back.
- Gary Miller - has disease that makes his blood pressure spike and causes weakness.
- Andy and Josie Nissley's 6 yr old son being checked for possible stroke.
- Cuppy came through operation but is having complications. She has stage 3 cancer.
- Bruce's Dad in ill health also.
- Jaynie's brother Chuck enlarged heart.
- Timmy Hoy - persecution from other inmates.
- Lady named Gail who Ginny knows - had knee replacement doing much better after prayer!
- Margaret Conners' daughter.
- Juan Gomzaley - has stage 4 cancer.
- Cameron Pace - 13 year old that has lung cancer.
- Dave Fingado's wife (Preacher's sister's sister-in-law) has breast cancer. His son has cancer also.
- Jayne Pell asks for prayer for her neighbor.
- Cecil Gibson - spot on his lungs has been diagnosed as cancer.
- Courtney Small - amputated one leg up to the knee and the other foot.
- Jesse Steppe - ovarian cancer.
- Pray God will work on the heart of David Firebaugh.
- Cameron Hyden - complex cyst on her right kidney.
- Victoria's sister, Elizabeth pregnant and may be facing difficulties.
- Mr. Sparks - has walking pneumonia.
- Bro. Williamson - on walker now due to neuropathy in feet and having further issues with diabetes.
- CT Cash - Throat cancer.
- Sharon Robinson - has alzheimers.
- Mrs. Ward - has cancer and too weak for treatments.
- Bro. Mathias - in pain as he nears time for operation on his back on the 27th.
- Little Kenny - hip causing pain due to developing arthritis.
- Bro. Glass - just got out of hospital but not able to go like he would like.
- Toni Hobbs - Teddy Barnett's mother - health.
- Guy Ferrell - former pastor in Timberville, was recently in a car accident.
- Linda Small - liver and pancreatic cancer.
- Wanda Weaver to have surgery on her eyes.
- Judy Walker - Josh Kulp's aunt - in critical care. Has pancreatic and intestinal cancer. Refused chemo so far. Needs salvation.
- Jeff Plemons intestinal complications.
- Pastor Dan Carr has high PSA reading. Asks us to pray that it will go down before next test.
- Sarah Whitney - cancer now in liver. 3 young children and is 20 weeks pregnant. Had surgery and starting chemotherapy.
- Pray for Sarah's son Phoenix - had ESR blood test. His is 40 and should be between 3-13.
- Carson Truslow - operated on brain tumor in Oct but didn't get it all, has another operation this month.
- Shirley Hoover - broke her back and had surgery. Pray for recovery.
- Charley Vealey - Stage 3 cancer.
- Bro. Edwards - prayer for his son who needs salvation.
- Timothy Hall - on last treatments for cancer, keep him in prayer.
- Peggy Moore - asking prayer for her mother.
- Tom Harlow asking prayer for his cousin who is 67.
- Vickie asking prayer for her sister, Shirley Coleman 80 yrs old, bedridden with Parkinson's disease.
- Amanda Fitzgerald has terminal cancer.
- Katy asking God for more children.
- Shirley Zimmerman - congestive heart failure.
- Ryan Danray - brain surgery to remove cyst.
- Kylie King - lives near Bro. Mike - has leukemia and not much chance of survival. Pray family seeks God.
- Harry's sister Nancy - Salvation.
- Mrs. Hardenson - pray that the Lord will hear our cry to heal her of cancer. She has 3 little children.
- Lori asks for prayer for her husband for salvation.
- Preacher's family Evelyn has cancer in lungs and lymph nodes, Bud very sick, Ferol, still hanging on, even walking and went to church Sunday PRAISE GOD!!
- Shirley Denton - body is rejecting liver transplant.
- Pete Carr (Jimmy Carr's brother) - had heart attack and needs salvation.
- Mr. Music, Elaine's Dad - health problems.
- Bro. and Sister Glass - pray God gives them strength and good health.
- Lou Guadagno has mass in spine between the 10th and 12th vertabrae. Has also had a stroke now.
- Linda Jorden (Bruce Pell's cousin) - dying with cancer.
- Pastor Jeffrey Lazarro of the Phillipines - CAT scan revealed tumor in bladder, surgery too expensive, seeking other treatments.
- Steve Fitzgerald - cancer.
- Christians around the world who are being persecuted.
- Jimmy Odom (missionary) - Health.
- All of our armed forces
fighting for our protection and freedom!
- Bro. Olen King and Vernell's grandon, Cancer.
- Pray for
- Pray for our country and it’s leadership!
- Pray for our Missionaries!
Missionary and other Prayer Requests:
James Kennard - Missionary to the military.
Charles Henderson's son - has cancer.
Steve Cooper - broken heart yet pressing on ,going to Oregon to build a Spanish ministry with the migrant workers.
Jerry Alford -Venezuela pray for the missionary work in that country.
Todd and Eva Caudle as they seek the Lord for a new field and the extra support they need.
Beams Bibles ministry
Robert Johnston wife Mary missionaries to Haiti
Joyce Todd Africa husband was killed a few years ago on this field and she is staying with the work.
We will post online prayer requests
for two weeks unless we know there is still a need.
Please keep us updated on your prayer requests. We will happily keep your
request posted if needed.
you like for us to pray for you?
Send me your prayer requests!
Join our email prayer list sent out every night (Except service nights)
E-mail Prayer Request