ye one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ." - Galatians
Pray continually for the salvation of our
many lost loved ones!!!
- Scott Anderson - sudden passing of his mother.
- Victoria Owen - and all children sick.
- Roger Snell has to go to lung specialist.
- Danny Banks - in Roanoke Memorial with pneumonia.
- H - still recovering from pancreatitis and can't stay out of bed for long.
- The Edward's daughter is now in a coma in critical condition, needing a liver transplant.
- Preacher's brother, Robert - recovery from bypass surgery.
- Shirley Denton (Bro. Gregory's sister) - Has jaundice and it appears that her body is rejecting the liver transplant.
- Kendra Moyers - has tumor behind her ear.
- Missionary Alex James asks prayer for his wife who has infection.
- Family of Wade Hutchinson who passed away today 4/9.
- Frances Carr still very sick.
- Leighann Brown - EKG showed problems with her heart. Medicine for asthma gives her headaches and stomach problems.
- Peggy Comer's sister was the woman killed in that accident (Geraldine Sprouse).
- Preston East - pacemaker being put in.
- Elsie and Gina's mother passed away.
- Derick Seay - went to doctor and found pneumonia, mono, already had diabetes then they found out he has leukemia.
- Sandy Austin - bronchitis for 3 weeks now.
- Gary Miller still not doing well with blood pressure issues.
- Doug Cox - MRI this week.
- Teresa Bowman - code blue twice, putting in pacemaker
- Pete Brown - having problems with the medicine he's taking
- Guy Fitzgerald - in hospital and needs prayer.
- Pray for those who have been missing services.
- Barbara Owen - still having issues with her stomach. Doctors experimenting with medicines.
- Linda Jorden (Bruce Pell's cousin) - dying with cancer.
- Bruce's Mom - still battling heart issues.
- Kenneth Miller - CT scan showed signs of emphysema going to a lung specialist
- Tim Hoy - Pray he seeks God and lives right when he gets out of prison.
- Victoria's Dad - Job situation.
- Families that have been missing church.
- Sam Lane - in nursing home.
- Diane Williams - Going to specialist for sudden vision loss.
- James Roberts - in UVA with possible heart attack and stroke.
- Hazel Campbell - on oxygen and has a hard time getting her breath.
- Pray for Kathy as she witnesses to both James and Hazel above.
- Stewart Sprouse - health deteriorating fast.
- Pray that Harry and Peggy can reach their neighbor and Peggy's sister for God.
- Victoria Owen as she nears time for delivery.
- Angel Barnett found out she has a serious infection.
- Ann Griffin (H's Mom) taking chemotherapy treatments and getting weaker daily.
- Matt, a 16 year old who lives in Zions Xroads only has 8 mo. to live.
- Matt Koogler, also 16, has pelvic cancer and is getting treatments in PA. for 5 weeks.
- Gene Cash's wife just found out she has cancer. She had a heart attack and they found the cancer on her liver. They just lost a son not long ago.
- Judy Cox had liver transplant, pray for quick and save recovery.
- Harry and Margaret Ward - both need prayer, she has a tumor on his colon and he has a brain tumor.
- Rose Piper's daughter is on the mission field and has grubs that get under her skin and have to be cut out. They can be fatal.
- Pastor Jeffrey Lazarro of the Phillipines - CAT scan revealed tumor in bladder, surgery too expensive, seeking other treatments.
- Victoria's sister, Elizabeth - number of physical problems.
- Bud and Peg - going for tests this week, Bud has internal bleeding and Peg has bladder infection.
- Charles Henderson is about to start a Spanish speaking ministry in Bro. Sammy Allen's old church.
- Bill Roan - doing well after prostate surgery.
- Basil White was in hospital earlier this week but is out now, pray for his health and salvation.
- Bud and Peg's grandson - parasites from the job he works.
- Pastor Owen - found many problems at the doctor's office, pray they can treat them all.
- Little girl with IGA kidney disease.
- Harry's sister, Peggy Miller - has diabetes and spot on her foot.
- Mrs. Edwards' daughter needs liver transplant.
- Mr. Perkey's grandson - has Chron's disease and in the hospital.
- Mrs. Sandridge - problems with heater going out, health issues also.
- Paul Owen requests prayer as to God's will for his career.
- Steve Fitzgerald - cancer.
- Travis Lilly - in hospital.
- Denise Gaddy - long recovery ahead from neck surgery.
- Raygan Batton - Recovery from cancer.
- Rusty Steele - cancer spot on his tongue.
- Rhonda Brooks - high blood pressure, sore on foot, low oxygen
- Roger Snell - many health issues.
- Ron House - last stages of cancer.
- Alston Hodges - bad asthma.
- Thelma Crist - health issues.
- Blake Yoder - severe case of Crohn's disease.
- Preacher's sister, Ferol - experiencing a lot of pain and bad cough.
- John Wood - Having blood pressure problems.
- David Hoy - health issues.
- Carol Hill - Cancer.
- Al Martin - Cancer.
- Ralph Dameron - Cancer.
- Bro Whitlock returning to the states from the Phillipines, has food poisoning along with the Bells Palsy.
- Mr. Shifflett (neighbor to Frances Carr) - has stomach cancer and is 90 which DR says too old for operation.
- Mrs. Bryant in nursing home and not doing well.
- Mrs. Wheeler is getting weaker by the day.
- Ted Mullins - Recovering from heart attack, cannot return to mission field.
- Lanny Thompson - 2 year old taking chemo treatments.
- Denise Burns (neighbor of Darlene Brown) - cancer, going for Chemotherapy treatments.
- Ervin Miller - had gallbladder operation and needs recovery.
- Mr. Wood having further health issues, he's 102.
- Linda Thompson - diabetes.
- Arnold King - developed 2 hernias.
- Vernell Morris - macular degeneration.
- Vicki Paugh - hip and back pain.
- Clara Ward (Mrs. Hardman's mother) - is doing some better, pray for her health and salvation..
- Charles Henderson's son - found out that he didn't have pancreatic cancer but had another issu.
- Sharon Allen - she is blind and her husband just passed away.
- Mrs. Owen having stomach problems, pray they find the answer to this.
- Simon Schrock - Leukemia.
- Christians around the world who are being persecuted.
- Preacher Owen's brother, Nelson - having throat problems.
- Bro. Mathias' wife - Physical problems.
- Leighann Brown - Food allergies.
- Shirley Miller - had fluid pumped off her kidneys, very sick.
- Pat Smiley - Stage 4 breast cancer.
- James' brother, Tommy - health issues.
- Richard Showalter (Dennis' uncle) - Health issues.
- Jim Nichols - came to Honor Society before, had heart attack and not doing well.
- Randy Gregory (Bro. Gregory's brother) - spiritual needs.
- Bob and Betty Driscol - Both with health issues.
- Phylis (Ron's Wife) - As she deals with Ron's illness.
- Royce Holleman, Sr. - 53 year old Preacher with TB (for 25 years, contracted it in the Marine Corp.) now has Emphysema and is not doing good. His sister is asking for prayer.
- Frank Caceres' wife (Cookie) - Health.
- Herbert Williamson - Neuropathy in feet.
- Charlotte Tishner - health issues.
- Andrea Stinnett - Colon cancer.
- Ronnie Hyden - Heart problems. Pray for his spiritual health also.
- Laura Hardman's mother still having numerous health issues.
- Basil White - having health issues needs God.
- Jim and Sue Sullivan - both with health issues.
- Jimmy Odom (missionary) - Health.
- Wayne Bryant - Chron's disease.
- Mrs. Sandridge’s
granddaughter – serious eye problems.
- All of our armed forces
fighting for our protection and freedom!
- Jerry Smith – Health
- Richard Carr – Heart
- Bro. & Sister Glass
- Bro. Earl Hughes' wife - Bad
- Liz Flint, Robbie Landes, Louie Garrison, Juanita Landram,
Cindy McCraft, Mrs. Todd, Alma Armentrout (Bro. Gregory’s sister), Little Levi,
Bro. Olen King , Haley Parker, Diana Kemp, Darlene Gum, Jonathan Smith, Vernell's grandon, Alice Roadcap, – All with Cancer.
- Beverly Gibbons, Sandra
Reynolds, David Hurle, Sam Baldwin- Leukemia.
- Brandon Gentry - nerve
- Pray for
- Pray for our country and it’s leadership!
- Pray for our Missionaries!
Missionary and other Prayer Requests:
Bro. & Sis. Glass - several churches have dropped his support and he was in the hospital with hemorraging.
Bonnie Collinwood - fluid on the brain.
James Kennard - Missionary to the military.
Charles Henderson's son - has cancer. Also, house was broken into, car stolen, then found but now needs repair. Kay's nerves are on edge due to all this, asked for prayer.
Herbert Williamson and Travis Clayton canvasing areas trying to reach people to start a church.
Johnstons - Missionaries to Haiti - their son was in an accident in 2000 and is a quadrapalegic. While he was in MO for medical treatment, someone broke into his house and stole his meds that were in a safe.
Francis Landingin-Cambodia - A church building for a village church supplies for the Bible Institute
Donnie Whitlock - Recovering here in the States.
Frank Careres',wife Cookie having difficulty regulating sugar levels.
Steve Cooper - broken heart yet pressing on ,going to Oregon to build a Spanish ministry with the migrant workers.
Jerry Alford -Venezuela pray for the missionary work in that country.
Robert Johnston - Wife Mary, she is doing better and able to stay on the field. Praise the Lord for the healing . Pray for the work there in Haiti.
Todd and Eva Caudle as they seek the Lord for a new field and the extra support they need.
Beams Bibles ministry
Frank Raddish missionary to DC govt. buildings - cancer removed from colon, taking chemotherapy treatments.
Robert Johnston wife Mary missionaries to Haiti
Joyce Todd Africa husband was killed a few years ago on this field and she is staying with the work.
Bob Mitchell - asked us to keep him in prayer as he is in a church where he was asked to help as they were having some difficulties.
We will post online prayer requests
for two weeks unless we know there is still a need.
Please keep us updated on your prayer requests. We will happily keep your
request posted if needed.
you like for us to pray for you?
Send me your prayer requests!
Join our email prayer list sent out every night (Except service nights)
E-mail Prayer Request