ye one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ." - Galatians
Pray continually for the salvation of our
many lost loved ones!!!
- Courtney Brown - Strep.
- Stephanie (Gregory) Hodges - Strep.
- Jordan (Showalter) Weaver - baby due anytime now.
- Peggy Moore - Surgery on Dec 12th.
- Brandon Turner - needs operation on esophagus.
- Mrs. Pell (Bruce's Mom) - Bronchitis and heart problems upcoming stress test.
- Blake Yoder - severe case of Crohn's disease.
- Preacher's sister, Ferol - experiencing a lot of pain and bad cough.
- Caroll Durham - Mrs. Sandridge's granddaughter's husband has lung cancer.
- John Wood - Having blood pressure problems.
- Margaret Gwinn - Health issues.
- Pete Brown - severe pain in arms, neck and chest.
- Bro. Gregory's sisters - Shirley and Debbie in hospital after liver operation.
- Amber Kulp - endomitrioma.
- Gene Cash family - had loved one pass away.
- Destiny Estes - Bone cancer and is 9 years old.
- Albert Creel - preacher in MS who was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer.
- Darlene Brown - growth on her adrenal gland.
- David Turner to have hernia operation after Thanksgiving.
- Via family - son had operation, pray for speedy recovery.
- Victoria Owen's dad - using chain saw and a stick flew up and hit him in the eye, pray for no permanent damage.
- Jimmy and Kathy's grandson, CJ - had severe asthma attack and his lungs are full, pray for recovery.
- David Hoy - heart problems. Waiting for tests to come back.
- Thelma Crist - waiting for test results.
- Al Martin - Cancer.
- Ralph Dameron - Cancer.
- Sherri Vess - tooth extraction left hole in sinus cavity will now need an operation to correct.
- Joy (Moon) Preacher's niece - has aggressive cancer that is all through her body. She is in Dubois, PA in hospital.
- The Gregory's nephew, Kevin Stiplett was attacked by a pit bull.
- Wade and Barbara Clifton - Wade had prostate cancer and now his PSA is on the rise, Barbara has health issues also.
- Frances Carr - high blood pressure.
- Chris Hilliard - found spot above his bladder, pray it's not cancer.
- Marlene Crank - Hedda Hanson's husband's sister - diagnosed with cancer only has 2 months to live.
- Elaine Turner - High blood pressure and other issues, needs prayer.
- Daniel Offenbacker - problem with eyes due to diabetes.
- Jayne Pell - Shingles.
- Josh Owens - pray for new job situation.
- Via family whose son shot himself recently and will have years of recovery.
- Mrs. Turner for unspoken request.
- Bro. Gregory has worsened pain during the cold weather months.
- Sammy Allen - suffered heart attack, undergoing treatment.
- Sam Layne - just had kidney stone removed, still recovering, they found tumor while operating.
- Bro Whitlock returning to the states from the Phillipines, has food poisoning along with the Bells Palsy.
- Rachel Gray (in school where Bro. Shifflett works) - is 13 and diagnosed with cancer.
- Gene Brewer (Anthony's uncle) - cancer.
- Pauline Hewitt - passed away recently, pray for her family.
- Madison Bartley (Kenny's granddaughter) - having ear tubes put in and adenoids taken out Nov 7th.
- Mr. Shifflett (neighbor to Frances Carr) - has stomach cancer and is 90 which DR says too old for operation.
- Bro. Hardman - asks for prayer regarding decision on insurance coverage.
- James Robinson having colon problems again.
- Mrs. Bryant in nursing home and not doing well.
- Reagan Batten - sores in her mouth from chemotherapy.
- Mrs. Wheeler is getting weaker by the day.
- Peggy Moore's mother - Had new pacemaker put in.
- Ted Mullins - heart attack, had to return from mission field.
- Lanny Thompson - 2 year old taking chemo treatments.
- Billy Sprouse - bad health, needs salvation.
- Elaine Turner's Dad is very ill.
- Denise Burns (neighbor of Darlene Brown) - cancer, going for Chemotherapy treatments.
- Ervin Miller - had gallbladder operation and needs recovery.
- Mr. Wood having further health issues, he's 101.
- Denise Gaddy - Found out she has a ruptured disc in her neck that is causing numbness. Will need surgery.
- Ricky Thompson - has been in hospital for a long long time. Got out and is back in.
- Linda Thompson - diabetes.
- Arnold King - developed 2 hernias.
- Vernell Morris - macular degeneration.
- Vicki Paugh - hip and back pain.
- Ruth Hunt - Just lost her husband, now she is terminally ill and has 4 months to live.
- Clint Snell - Digestive problems.
- Clara Ward (Mrs. Hardman's mother) - is doing some better, pray for her health and salvation..
- Josie Nissley - blood disorder.
- Charles Henderson's son - found out that he didn't have pancreatic cancer but had another issu.
- Sharon Allen - she is blind and her husband just passed away.
- Mrs. Owen having stomach problems, pray they find the answer to this.
- Simon Schrock - Leukemia.
- Patsy Thompson's mother (Minnie Fitzgerald) - had stroke and will need rehab.
- Mr. Dameron (Kenny Mays' acquaintance) - Stage 4 liver cancer.
- Christians around the world who are being persecuted.
- Gene Mathias - having severe back pain after surgery.
- Preacher Owen's brother, Nelson - having throat problems.
- Bro. Mathias' wife - Physical problems.
- Leighann Brown - Food allergies.
- Frances Carr - hip pain.
- Shirley Miller - had fluid pumped off her kidneys, very sick.
- Krista Owen - special request.
- Pat Smiley - Stage 4 breast cancer.
- Kenneth Miller (Mike's dad) - aneurysm in his Aorta.
- Theresa Miller - recovery from hip surgery..
- Blake Brown - many health problems, also salvation.
- Stewart Sprouse - Back home, not doing well, needs God.
- James' brother, Tommy - health issues.
- Mrs. Sandridge - health.
- Richard Showalter (Dennis' uncle) - Health issues.
- Jim Nichols - came to Honor Society before, had heart attack and not doing well.
- Randy Gregory (Bro. Gregory's brother) - spiritual needs.
- Rhonda Brooks - problems with her foot.
- Bro. Gregory - continual pain.
- Bud and Peg - Bud getting worse.
- Bob and Betty Driscol - Both with health issues.
- Ron House - tumor have reappeared and are prevalent in his body now.
- Phylis (Ron's Wife) - As she deals with Ron's illness.
- Royce Holleman, Sr. - 53 year old Preacher with TB (for 25 years, contracted it in the Marine Corp.) now has Emphysema and is not doing good. His sister is asking for prayer.
- Frank Caceres' wife (Cookie) - Health.
- Jeff Cook - was in accident and is paralyzed from the waist down.
- Bruce Pell's mother - Heart problems.
- Herbert Williamson - Neuropathy in feet.
- Charlotte Tishner - health issues.
- Andrea Stinnett - Colon cancer.
- Ronnie Hyden - Heart problems. Pray for his spiritual health also.
- Laura Hardman's mother still having numerous health issues.
- Don Hardman's brother - had heart attack. His parents both have heart problems also.
- Basil White - having health issues.
- Jim and Sue Sullivan - both with health issues.
- Jimmy Odom (missionary) - Health.
- Wayne Bryant - Chron's disease.
- Mrs. Sandridge’s
granddaughter – serious eye problems.
- All of our armed forces
fighting for our protection and freedom!
- Jerry Smith – Health
- Richard Carr – Heart
- Bro. & Sister Glass
- Bro. Earl Hughes' wife - Bad
- Liz Flint, Robbie Landes, Louie Garrison, Juanita Landram,
Cindy McCraft, Mrs. Todd, Alma Armentrout (Bro. Gregory’s sister), Little Levi,
Bro. Olen King , Haley Parker, Diana Kemp, Darlene Gum, Jonathan Smith, Vernell's grandon, Alice Roadcap, – All with Cancer.
- Beverly Gibbons, Sandra
Reynolds, David Hurle, Sam Baldwin- Leukemia.
- Brandon Gentry - nerve
- Pray for
- Pray for our country and it’s leadership!
- Pray for our Missionaries!
Missionary and other Prayer Requests:
Bro. & Sis. Glass
Bonnie Collinwood - fluid on the brain.
James Kennard - Missionary to the military.
Charles Henderson's son - has cancer. Also, house was broken into, car stolen, then found but now needs repair. Kay's nerves are on edge due to all this, asked for prayer.
Herbert Williamson and Travis Clayton canvasing areas trying to reach people to start a church.
Johnstons - Missionaries to Haiti - their son was in an accident in 2000 and is a quadrapalegic. While he was in MO for medical treatment, someone broke into his house and stole his meds that were in a safe.
Francis Landingin-Cambodia - A church building for a village church supplies for the Bible Institute
Donnie Whitlock -Wanda his wife for health and the ministry in the Phillippines after the typhoon hit. Trying to raise money to send Bible teams there.
Donnie Whitlock - Bells Palsy.
Frank Careres',wife Cookie having difficulty regulating sugar levels.
Steve Cooper - broken heart yet pressing on ,going to Oregon to build a Spanish ministry with the migrant workers.
Jerry Alford -Venezuela pray for the missionary work in that country.
Robert Johnston - Wife Mary, she is doing better and able to stay on the field. Praise the Lord for the healing . Pray for the work there in Haiti.
Todd and Eva Caudle as they seek the Lord for a new field and the extra support they need.
Beams Bibles ministry
Frank Raddish missionary to DC govt. buildings - cancer removed from colon, taking chemotherapy treatments.
Robert Johnston wife Mary missionaries to Haiti
Joyce Todd Africa husband was killed a few years ago on this field and she is staying with the work.
Bob Mitchell - asked us to keep him in prayer as he is in a church where he was asked to help as they were having some difficulties.
We will post online prayer requests
for two weeks unless we know there is still a need.
Please keep us updated on your prayer requests. We will happily keep your
request posted if needed.
you like for us to pray for you?
Send me your prayer requests!
Join our email prayer list sent out every night (Except service nights)
E-mail Prayer Request