ye one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ." - Galatians
Pray continually for the salvation of our
many lost loved ones!!!
- Pastor Owen - Currently receiving therapy, due to get out of rehab late Feb.
- Barabara Owen - as she helps Pastor Owen.
- Shirley Denton (Bro. Gregory's sister) - had hip replacement. Pray no infection sets in. Also has shingles.
- Adam Brown - surgery on tonsils and adenoids 2/2.
- Donna Tyler - has cancer (requested by one of Preacher's therapists).
- Andy and Josie Nissley got letter stating that they can become permanent residents.
- Bro. and Sis Gregory - both are sick.
- Mollie and Dustin Griffen - miscarriage.
- Anthony and Katy not feeling well and unspoken request also. Garrett has cough that won't go away.
- John Hodges (Bro. and Sis Gregory's grandson, Alston's other grandparents) - was told he has 6 months to live and needs salvation.
- Jake Perkey - stage 4 cancer. Fell and broke his neck.
- Frankie Bryant's son, Josiah - doing better.
- Judy Willard - knee replacement 2/8 (Bro. Gerber's Mother-in-law.
- Leah Kulp - pneumonia.
- Morris Pickett (Darlene Harris' dad) - in nursing home and not doing well.
- Matt Armstrong - has cancer and doctors giving him no hope. Taking chemo to keep cancer from growing.
- Karen Proffit - cancer and surgery - taking chemo pills and having pain from them.
- Bailey Waters - motorcycle accident and multpile injuries. (Bro. Fain Jordan's grandson).
- Cookie Showalter - health issues.
- Bro. Gregory - cataract surgery Feb 24th.
- April - Bronchitis.
- Madeline's great niece - intestinal problems.
- Jaynie's sister travelling.
- Rhonda Thompson - inner ear infection.
- Cookie Gibson - surgery on disc in her back Feb 3rd.
- Little Kenny - having intermittent seizures.
- Darlene Robinson - flare up of MAC disease and bronchitis. Upper GI cancelled because of this.
- Andrea Brewer - got some encouraging news regarding her situation. Pray all works out well for her..
- Bro. Shepherd's church - Pray that God will work out situation on radio tower, land and church building.
- Bro. Weaver's brother, Mike - recovery from surgery.
- Dreama (last name unknown) - mouth cancer.
- Peggy's mom - problem with medications.
- Mr. Musik - getting weaker, needs salvation.
- Butch Nesslerod - 3-6 months to live - leukemia and other issues.
- Fonda (last name unknown) - Stomach cancer.
- Van Brust (husband of one of Harry's employees) - Is home and doing well!
- Tony (friend of Bruce's sister, Pyillis) - awaiting kidney transplant.
- Roger Snell
- Mary Vess - scheduled for pacemaker 1/19.
- Billy Bachman - health.
- Greg Morris - heart racing.
- Pastor Bruce Murray - Parkinson's disease.
- Rhonda Thompson - inner ear infection.
- Rachel Robinson - Bronchitis.
- Art Robins that lives in Richmond (we send our CD's to) - had another stroke that left him paralyzed in his right arm and leg.
- ONGOING HEALTH ISSUES - Mrs. Sandridge, Leighann Brown, Elaine Turner, Pete and April Brown, Kerry Johnson, Sam Layne, Preacher's sister Ferol, Jeff Plemons, Carl Wiseman, Oscar Edwards, Gary Miller, Jimmy Odom (missionary), Lou Guadagno, Ann Griffin, Bro. Edwards, Bro. Gregory, Andrea Brewer, Little Kenny, Frances Carr, Stewart Sprouse, Bro & Sis Glass
- SALVATION - Pete Carr, Peggy's Brother-In-Law, David Firebaugh, Lora's husband, Harry's sister, Nancy, Emerson Pell, Timmy Hoy, David Hoy - salvation.
- CANCER - Buddy Fisher, Olen King, Evelyn (Preacher's sister), Dave Fingado's wife (Preacher's sister-in-law) and their son, Bro. Sutton's deacon, Chuck Garrison, Autumn Rexrode, Mrs. Ward, Mrs. Gwinn, Cecil Gibson.
- Lost loved ones.
- Those missing in the services.
- Christians around the world who are being persecuted.
- All of our armed forces
fighting for our protection and freedom!
- Pray for
- Pray for our country and it’s leadership!
- Pray for our Missionaries!
We will post online prayer requests
for two weeks unless we know there is still a need.
Please keep us updated on your prayer requests. We will happily keep your
request posted if needed.
you like for us to pray for you?
Send me your prayer requests!
Join our email prayer list sent out every night (Except service nights)
E-mail Prayer Request