ye one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ." - Galatians
Pray continually for the salvation of our
many lost loved ones!!!
- Bro. Gregory - congestive heart failure causing swelling.
- Shirley Denton - body is rejecting liver transplant.
- Peg and Bud - Having to put Bud in nursing home.
- Victoria's sister - that she can get custody of step children.
- Victoria's cousin's boyfriend - has cancer and is young.
- Wayne Walley - bad back problems, needs operation.
- Josie Nissley - having health issues and they can't diagnose.
- Preacher's sister, Evelyn - found out tumor in her lungs is not growing! Praise the Lord!
- Doris Ramp - out of the hospital and is utilizing hospice now.
- Sherman Edwards - had heart attack and is still not feeling well.
- Pete Carr (Jimmy Carr's brother) - had heart attack and needs salvation.
- 5 year old boy who needs heart transplant.
- Olivia (Rick William's daughter) - having health issues.
- Tiffany Brown having complications from pregnancy.
- Sue Sullivan had bad fall and fractured eye socket.
- Elaine Turner - pray for good test and biopsy results.
- Young boy named Matthew having rough time with chemotherapy treatments.
- Harry requests prayer for man he has been witnessing to.
- Bruce Pell requests prayer for a coworker whose mother (Stella Crawford) may have had a heart attack.
- Shirly Denton (Bro. Gregory's sister) had emergency surgery on clogged stents.
- Bro. Gregory having swelling in his legs and pain.
- Albert Hardin has been very ill.
- Mitchell Seaman - congestive heart failure.
- Suzie Hodge recovery from surgery.
- Micky Staton - infection in his foot.
- Truman Walker - 5 year old with breathing problems.
- Vickey Lawson's mother.
- Mrs. Wheeler's daughter, Margaret with back problems.
- Jimmy Hood - only has 20% usage of his heart.
- Mr. Music, Elaine's Dad - health problems.
- Roger Snell has bad breathing problems.
- Bro. Williamson will need hip replacement soon and neuropathy in feet.
- Bro. and Sister Glass - pray God gives them strength and good health.
- Ann Griffin - radiation treatments done. Will be retested after 6 more weeks.
- Phyllis House - has blood clot and is now on blood thinner.
- Rodney Gregory (Bro. Gregory's brother) - Has COPD and given a few months to live.
- Albert Creel, preacher in MS has pancreatic cancer.
- Lou Guadagno has mass in spine between the 10th and 12th vertabrae.
- Richie Ferrier - Stage 4 pancreatic cancer.
- Dorothy Sandridge's neighbor going blind.
- Linda Jorden (Bruce Pell's cousin) - dying with cancer.
- Bruce's Mom - still battling heart issues.
- Kenneth Miller - CT scan showed signs of emphysema going to a lung specialist
- Tim Hoy - Pray he seeks God and lives right when he gets out of prison.
- Sam Lane - in nursing home.
- Diane Williams - Eyesight is returning and she is doing better! Praise the Lord!
- Stewart Sprouse - health deteriorating fast.
- Matt, a 16 year old who lives in Zions Xroads only has only a few months to live.
- Pastor Jeffrey Lazarro of the Phillipines - CAT scan revealed tumor in bladder, surgery too expensive, seeking other treatments.
- Bud and Peg - Health issues.
- Charles Henderson is about to start a Spanish speaking ministry in Bro. Sammy Allen's old church.
- Little girl with IGA kidney disease.
- Harry's sister, Peggy Miller - has diabetes and spot on her foot.
- Mrs. Sandridge - problems with heater going out, health issues also.
- Paul Owen requests prayer as to God's will for his career.
- Steve Fitzgerald - cancer.
- Alston Hodges - bad asthma.
- Preacher's sister, Ferol - still mystifying doctors and still needs prayer for her health.
- Arnold King - health issues.
- Vicki Paugh - hip and back pain.
- Clara Ward (Mrs. Hardman's mother) - is doing some better, pray for her health and salvation..
- Simon Schrock - Leukemia.
- Christians around the world who are being persecuted.
- James' brother, Tommy - health issues.
- Randy Gregory (Bro. Gregory's brother) - spiritual needs.
- Royce Holleman, Sr. - 53 year old Preacher with TB (for 25 years, contracted it in the Marine Corp.) now has Emphysema and is not doing good. His sister is asking for prayer.
- Frank Caceres' wife (Cookie) - Health.
- Ronnie Hyden - Heart problems. Pray for his spiritual health also.
- Laura Hardman's mother still having numerous health issues.
- Jim and Sue Sullivan - both with health issues.
- Jimmy Odom (missionary) - Health.
- Mrs. Sandridge’s
granddaughter – serious eye problems.
- All of our armed forces
fighting for our protection and freedom!
- Bro. Earl Hughes' wife - Bad
- Bro. Olen King ,Vernell's grandon, Cancer.
- Pray for
- Pray for our country and it’s leadership!
- Pray for our Missionaries!
Missionary and other Prayer Requests:
James Kennard - Missionary to the military.
Charles Henderson's son - has cancer.
Frank Careres',wife Cookie having difficulty regulating sugar levels.
Steve Cooper - broken heart yet pressing on ,going to Oregon to build a Spanish ministry with the migrant workers.
Jerry Alford -Venezuela pray for the missionary work in that country.
Robert Johnston - Wife Mary, she is doing better and able to stay on the field. Praise the Lord for the healing . Pray for the work there in Haiti.
Todd and Eva Caudle as they seek the Lord for a new field and the extra support they need.
Beams Bibles ministry
Frank Raddish missionary to DC govt. buildings - cancer removed from colon, taking chemotherapy treatments.
Robert Johnston wife Mary missionaries to Haiti
Joyce Todd Africa husband was killed a few years ago on this field and she is staying with the work.
We will post online prayer requests
for two weeks unless we know there is still a need.
Please keep us updated on your prayer requests. We will happily keep your
request posted if needed.
you like for us to pray for you?
Send me your prayer requests!
Join our email prayer list sent out every night (Except service nights)
E-mail Prayer Request